When entering a Dream to Dance Competition you have agreed upon to the following:
- The Directors of Dream to Dance reserve the right to:
a. Refuse individual or Studio entries at their discretion, in which event fees will be refunded.
b. Determine the amount of all cash rewards based on registration, at its discretion.
c. Cancel, reduce, or increase the number of days of any scheduled competition/event as well as, move the event site, due to unforeseen circumstances.
d. Cancel any competition due to lack of entries, in which all fees will be refunded.
- Dancers compete at their own Risk!
- Dream to Dance Competition and the host venue is not responsible or liable for any injuries and or damages that may occur during an event, no matter how the injury took place. This refers to all participants, including Studio directors, teachers, assistants, dancers, siblings of dancers and all spectators.
- Give permission to use pictures and performances in advertising and/or promotional materials. If you do not want any media used please advise in writing before the competition begins.
- Dream to Dance try to hire reputable vendors at our events. We are not responsible for any unfulfilled orders resulting in a financial loss for the customer that may be caused as a direct result from the business practice of any of it`s vendors.
** Please contact Dream to Dance Competition Director with any questions regarding the above**